"I hear you God, but I'm scared!" If that sentiment resonates, you are not alone. In fact, I've found myself in that same boat on more than one occasion. But I also found God's voice there...and I discovered that hearing HIs voice is the first and most important step to courage. The next steps are found when we get past the fearful questions and narratives in our heads.
* How do I know it's God's voice (and not my own)?
* How do I get past the "I can't" narrative in my head?
* What should I do next?
In this FREE workshop (Saturday, March 25 at 11am), you'll learn:
- how to use (and build from) our e-book resource "3 Steps to Finding God's Voice when I'm Stressed"
- how to clear the clutter and listen for God's voice
- how to cultivate daily practices for courageous living
- how to take your next bold step into your calling
- BONUS: workshop attendees get 25% discount on upcoming cohorts